Auto-K Polyester Reparatieset
- *polyester-repair resin and hardener
- *0.12m² alternatively 0,24m² glass-fibre matting
- *Plastic lid for mixing the repair resin with the hardener
- *Covering of perforation corrosion, cracks or holes in car bodies, caravans, boats and devices in the home and garden
- *First remove all rust, old paint and grease from the repair area using Auto-K abrasive paper (rough).
- *Then sand and spray on Auto-K anti-corrosion primer.
- *Mix throughly the required quantity of Auto-K polyester-repair resin with approx. 2% hardener.
- *Smooth out the cut-to-size glass-fibre matting on a firm board (e.g. Resopal or glass) and apply a thick layer of the hardener that has been mixed with the repair resin using a putty knife.
- *Also coat the repair spot with the repair resin mix.
- *Place the glass-fibre matting onto the spot of damage and carefully press down with the putty knife.
- *Storage: Resin and hardener 1 year at 20°C in closed original container
- *Contains everything required to perform a cost-effective and professional solution for perforation corrosion, cracks and holes
- *Can also be used in the model-making and mould-making fields
Auto-K polyester repair set contains everything required to perform a cost-effective and professional solution for perforation corrosion, cracks and holes in car bodies, caravans, boats and devices in the home and garden: