Oil Skimmer Magnetic Type A
- *Bendable and magnetic stand, for even easier installation!
- *Metalcutting Fluid Maintenance
- *Keep your coolants and lubricants clean
- *Longer lasting tools
- *Avoid infections from dirty tramp oils
- *Oil removal in tanks, chemical baths, sumps or any place where oil must be removed.
- *Grease removal
- *Cost saving equipment
- *Safe voltage equipment. If an accident should happen, no one gets hurt
- *Tests have proven our oil skimmers are capable of removing more than 99% of the surface oil!
- *Beautiful Danish design – superb quality!
Oil Skimmer Type A High quality semi-professional oil skimmer for removal of tramp/leakage oils from coolant baths in tool machinery etc.. Max. bath. temp. 50°C (122°F) - Easy fit with magnetic stand.
|*Capasity test made in oil only|
|**For other belt lengths please contact your distributor.|
This is why you should purchase this oil skimmer;
|The type A oil skimmer is a very compact and effective oil skimmer and is made from electro polished, stainless materials. The oil skimmer is similar to type B except from its bendable stand which makes it even easier to install, even at the most difficult locations. It is designed to remove surface oil (tramp oil) from machine tool coolant tanks. It uses a low voltage, 24 VAC power supply for safety and is supplied with a suitable electrical transformer. The skimmer is unique from other skimmers in many ways. It uses a magnetic stand and is therefore easily fitted into any industrial application.
Tramp oil/leakage oils comes from the lubricant and cooling system in tool machinery. Remains of tramp oil is flushed into the reservoir along with the coolants/lubricants. Here it will block the surface, and cause bacterial growt. These bacterial are know for their repulsive odour, and are also the cause of harmful infections on the operators using the tool machinery. This is one of the many reasons why it is important to keep you coolants clean, and why an oil skimmer is a great investment!
Once you have purchased this skimmer, all you have to do, is set it up at the desired location, and plug it in to the power supply. It can't get much easier than this, and the price is hard to argue against. This is the best skimmer in the market at the lowest price!